Welcome to Day 28 of the 2nd Annual Romancing September Across The World Blog Tour. I’ve teamed up with Rosie Amber again this year. We’re promoting 30 awesome romance authors in 30 days. Help us out by cross promoting when you can and check out these authors.
Don’t forget to go over to Rosie Amber’s page and check out her page too.
Today my guest author is Liz Everly and I want to thank her for blogging with me today. Here is a little about her and her book Like Honey.
1) What inspired you to write this book? Jennifer was a character in my previous two books in the series (SAFFRON NIGHTS and CRAVINGS) and I really wanted to challenge her character in this book and wanted to give her a happy ending. So the character of Jennifer inspired me.
2) What’s your favourite part of this book and why? The depth in the relationship between Jennifer and Gray. It was like a huge onion that I kept peeling. I also loved the Scottish setting and all of the bee & honey stuff.
3) What is your philosophy on writing and life? Balance and moderation in all things.
4) Name your three favourite books that you’ve written — feel free to list buy links
Here are links to all three of the books in the SAFFRON NIGHTS series. Of the three, I think LIKE HONEY is my favorite.
5) What are your goals for this year? To stay sane in this very crazy business and to keep writing through all of the distraction.
6) If you had to give one piece of advice what would it be? I assume this is writing advice…in which case my advice is always the same—learn your craft and that take years. Don’t publish before you are ready.
Please provide us with the book bio/description, j-peg author photo, j-peg book cover, buying links, links to author social media
About the book:
Wanted: A Hot Honey of a Man
Love brought Jennifer D’Amico to Scotland, but it’s honey that makes her stay. Her honey farm is all the beautiful widow has left of her brief marriage. All she needs is a master beekeeper to get the flailing business back on track. What she gets is Grayson McGhilly, a boldly sexy stranger who knows his honey–almost as well as he knows how to bring Jennifer to the brink of passion. . ..
From the moment Gray lays eyes on Jennifer, he’s hooked, mind and body. But his mission isn’t just to savor every succulent inch of her, but to keep her from harm. For Gray isn’t just a beekeeper, but an undercover agent investigating criminal activity at her farm. And now he’ll do just about anything to keep the sweet and oh-so-satisfying Jennifer safe in his arms. . ..
Liz lives in the gorgeous Shenandoah Valley in Virginia with her family. She writes under a pen name to escape expectations and embrace all possibilities. She’s the author of the SAFFRON NIGHTS SERIES (e-Kensington). She also writes regional bestselling cookbooks and Agatha-award nominated traditional mysteries under her own name. On any given day, you may find her researching murder, sex, or cooking techniques. She’d not have it any other way.
Thanks so much for joining us on this grand adventure we call Romancing September Across the World 2014 Blog Tour.
As always, good writing and May God Bless You…