Happy New Year! It’s 2021, can you believe it? Alright, it’s time to get this year started and as with any new year, it’s a chance to make a change. Maybe it’s financial, career, life, or any other change you need to make. It’s time for second chances and new experiences. So, here’s a list of things to change:
- Faith – We all need to work on that one, especially after this last year. Last night as I knelt at the altar, I prayed for more faith. We’ve got to let go of the bad and work on bringing in the good. Build on your faith and find hope!
- Finances – As an accountant, this is something most people need to do. Make a resolution to save more money, get rid of debt, or clean out your budget. I have a Budget book to help and it’s a great time to get started on the new financially stable you. https://www.amazon.com/Budgeting-Simple-Plan-Better-Year/dp/1793955611
- Career – Alright, this one can be hard to do, but if you make the choice to make this change, then jump in. Maybe you want to expand on your current career. Then jump in feet first. There are so many chances out there to change your career.
- Life – If you’re stuck in a rut, then climb out. You have the power to do this, even if you don’t think so, you do. Make a list of what in your life needs to change and start working on it. Some things are harder than others to change, but it’s your life and you only get one!
- Write a Book – Wow, that one hits close to home. I’ve been writing since I was 13, but only published my first book in 2012 which was 31 years after I wrote my first manuscript. So, if you have a book inside of you, get it out there and take the leap. You won’t regret it.
And don’t forget the coffee!
Now, get to work. You have a new you to make. Smile… Laugh… Love…
As always, good writing and May God Bless You…