I was honored this morning to be nominated by MelissaRSmith for the Liebster Award! Thanks so much.
The Liebster Award was created for bloggers to nominate other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The rules are simple:
The person nominated answers 11 questions (which I’ve done below) that were asked by the person nominating them. Once that’s done, the person nominated posts 11 new questions and passes the award on to 11 fellow bloggers.
Melissa’s questions to me:
1. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be? 1:The world would be a better place to raise my teenage son. 2.) My books would make it to the New York Bestsellers list.(I can hope!) 3.) More people would find their faith and use it.
2. You have been given the power to make one person on earth immortal (besides yourself). Would you do it and if so, who would it be? Very complex question. I am not sure who I would make immortal. That can be a good thing and a bad thing to be immortal. I guess if I wanted someone to live forever it would be my son.
3. What is your favorite time of day and why? Twilight because it is so beautiful and you have time to reflect on your day.
4. If you could take something that’s currently legal right now and make it illegal, what would it be? Smoking, don’t get me wrong, I do not have a problem with smokers, just the lingering effects.
5. What’s the most frequently played song in your music collection? “Haunted” By: Evanescence
6. Why was the main purpose for starting your blog? Well, to give my books a platform in which to grow in popularity but now I enjoy reading and writing blogs.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world on an all expenses paid vacation, where would it be?
8. Name a book that you’ve read at least 3 times. “Remembrance” By Danielle Steele
9. Have you kept something special from your childhood? If so, what is it and why did you keep it? I have a music box that my grandfather gave me when I was a little girl. It is special because it was the last thing he gave me before he passed away from lung cancer.
10. What is your favorite subject to blog about? Other than my writing, I love to blog about my crazy life.
11. If you could describe your life right now in only two words, those words would be, ” Hectic” and “Blessed”.