Welcome to Day 22 of the 2nd Annual Romancing September Across The World Blog Tour. I’ve teamed up with Rosie Amber again this year. We’re promoting 30 awesome romance authors in 30 days. Help us out by cross promoting when you can and check out these authors.
Don’t forget to go over to Rosie Amber’s page and check out her page too.
Today my guest author is Lynn Montagano and I want to thank her for blogging with me today. Here is a little about her and her book Catch My Breath.
1) What inspired you to write this book? I’m an avid traveller and love going to London. About eight years ago, my friend and I went to Glasgow. It was my first time there and I loved it. I’ve always had the idea to write a trans-Atlantic romance involving an American girl and a British guy, I just needed to find the perfect place to start their story. Once I went to Glasgow, I knew I had my beginning.
2) What’s your favourite part of this book and why? When Lia and Alastair first meet. I loved the flirtatious dialogue between them mixed in with the hint of mystery Lia felt. It was a fun scene to write and really showed their connection.
3) What is your philosophy on writing and life? I saw a quote recently that, I think, is a fitting answer to this question. I don’t remember who said it but it stuck with me: “There’s always something to write about. If there’s not, then you need to live life more aggressively.”
4) Name your three favourite books that you’ve written — feel free to list buy links. Well, I’ve only ever written the three books in this series, so I’m going to say them! Catch My Breath, Unravel Me and Effortless were a real labor of love for me. I wrote them all out as one huge book and then separated them into the three distinct works they are now. This series will always be special for me because it was my first of (hopefully) many more to come.
Catch My Breath: http://www.smarturl.it/CatchMyBreathBook
Unravel Me: http://www.smarturl.it/UnravelMeUS
5) What are your goals for this year? Continue to write, get better at my craft and learn as much as I possibly can.
6) If you had to give one piece of advice what would it be? Write everyday and write for yourself. The most important thing is to love what you’re writing.
Lia Meyers’ plan for a relaxing Scottish vacation is short-lived when one uncharacteristic moment of clumsiness lands her in the arms of a dangerously attractive Englishman.
The perfect opportunity for a much needed holiday romance? Wrong! Lia’s still reeling from the mother of all bad breakups, and she really doesn’t have the patience for Alastair Holden – despite his effortless charm and sexy British accent.
Arrogant and totally inscrutable, he’s exactly the sort of guy she wants to avoid but can’t: the man behind the mystery proves just too tempting to resist.
Drawn to him, Lia is forced to battle with her own insecurities, and the closer they become, the more she recognizes her own weaknesses as she peels away his layers with every night they spend together. Discovering the past Alastair is so desperate to conceal, Lia must decide if they can heal one another together or if their deepest fears will tear them apart.
Amazon US: http://www.smarturl.it/CatchMyBreathBook
Amazon UK: http://www.smarturl.it/CatchMyBreathUK
Google Play: http://www.smarturl.it/CatchMyBreath_Book
Links to author social media:
Thanks so much for joining us on this grand adventure we call Romancing September Across the World 2014 Blog Tour.
As always, good writing and May God Bless You…