Welcome to Day 26 of the 2nd Annual Romancing September Across The World Blog Tour. I’ve teamed up with Rosie Amber again this year. We’re promoting 30 awesome romance authors in 30 days. Help us out by cross promoting when you can and check out these authors.
Don’t forget to go over to Rosie Amber’s page and check out her page too.
Today my guest author is Dani-Lyn Alexander and I want to thank her for blogging with me today. Here is a little about her and her book Anonymous.
1) What inspired you to write this book? The world of online dating fascinates me. How do you ever know who you’re talking to and if they’re being honest.
2) What’s your favourite part of this book and why? I like the ending best, but I can’t say why without spoiling it. J
3) What is your philosophy on writing and life? My philosophy on writing and life is the same; Go for it. Whatever you want to do, try it. Sometimes you’ll succeed, and sometimes you won’t, but you’ll never know what you could have done if you never try.
4) Name your three favourite books that you’ve written — feel free to list buy links
Aside from Anonymous, my favourites are;
5) What are your goals for this year? I hope to finish book two in my young adult fantasy series. I’d like to begin a contemporary romance I’ve been thinking about, and I would love to write a second book in my cozy mystery series.
6) If you had to give one piece of advice what would it be? Always follow your dreams.
Please provide us with the book bio/description, j-peg author photo, j-peg book cover, buying links, links to author social media
What happens when an online date is not what it seems?
After Ali’s heart is broken, she decides to try Anonymous, a new dating website where you can retain complete anonymity while you search for your soul mate. When she discovers Joe, she thinks she may have at least found a new friend and decides to put her past behind her and move on.
Several death threats and an attempt on her life force her back into contact with her soon-to-be ex, Mark, who is the lead detective on the case. The tension builds between them while Ali struggles to get over Mark, and Mark races to find the maniac who’s trying to kill her.
When Ali meets up with her online flame, she finds he’s anything but the friend she imagined…
Dani-Lyn Alexander lives on Long Island with her husband, three kids and three dogs. She loves spending time with her family, at the beach, the playground, or just about anywhere. In her spare time, which is rare, she enjoys reading and shopping—especially in book stores. Some of her favorite things include; Bernese Mountain Dogs, musicals, bubble baths and soft blankets. She’s an incurable insomniac and has an addiction to chocolate.
Thanks so much for joining us on this grand adventure we call Romancing September Across the World 2014 Blog Tour.
As always, good writing and May God Bless You…