Good Monday morning! As always I hope you had a great weekend. Have you noticed how short they seem sometimes? Well, on to Monday and the countdown to my book signing. Yikes I only have a few days…
Today I want to talk to you about websites. Do you have one? Have you thought about it, but didn’t know where to start? For a long time I thought about it and put it off. Well, now that I have one I’m glad I made the jump. It’s been a great way to meet need readers and spread the word about my books and releases. I can honestly say it was well worth the money to get it up and going.
If you’re unsure about the whole thing I give you some pointers to help make the decision.
1. Websites give you the ability to advertise to a wide variety of people. If someone searches a particular topic, then you could pop up.
2. Your fans will have somewhere to go to keep up with you and to know what’s new with your writing.
3. You can attached your blog to the website and add a new element.
4. Newsletters are easy when you ask people to subscribe to your newsletter through the website.
5. It’s makes you look more professional as a writer and you can sell your books directly from the site…
If you’re still unsure, just shoot me your questions. I’ve recently added Website design to my list of services at Horseshoe Publishing. Put your name out there and watch what happens.
As always, good writing and May God Bless You…