Good morning! It’s a mildly cloudy day here in Georgia and a little cool. But, it’s Wednesday, so we’re halfway to the weekend.
My question today is this: If you had wings, where would you go?
If I had wings:
- I would fly over the Georgia coast and take in the beauty.
- I would fly over Yellowstone park, low and slow. I’d take in all of God’s artistry.
- I would swoop down in front of Mt. Rushmore and give a wave.
- I would cross the ocean and take in the Swiss Alps. Breathing in the clean fresh air.
- Then I would take my last flight over Israel to see the Holy Land in it’s entirety. I’d take my time and see every place I’ve read about.
There are so many places I’d love to go, but if I could fly, these are the top five.
As always, good writing and May God Bless You…